Nursing Home Maintenance Supervisor
Oneida Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is seeking an experienced Maintenance Supervisor to work for our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Utica, NY. The ideal candidate will have prior maintenance experience in a healthcare setting and excellent time management skills!
- Responsible for all maintenance department operations & personnel
- Regular inspections of the facility, for safety, upkeep, appearance & equipment performance
- Supervise and assign maintenance staff responsibilities and schedules
- Schedule & ensure completion of all maintenance & repairs
- Provide oversight of maintenance/repairs & ensure contracted services are completed in a timely fashion
- Maintains records of all repairs, preventative maintenance, warranties and inspections
- Prior experience in Healthcare maintenance setting
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent
- Strong work ethic, intense drive, initiative for quality service
Oneida Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare, formerly known as Focus Utica for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 120-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Utica, New York. Our residents enjoy a nurturing and homelike environment due to our warm committed staff. Services at Oneida Center include an Assisted Living Program and Adult Day Care. Our staff is committed to maintaining each and every resident’s dignity and independence.