Maintenance Technician 8am-4pm
Triboro Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is actively seeking an experienced Maintenance Technician for the 8:00am 4:00pm shift. The ideal candidate would have good time management skills, have the ability to prioritize work orders and be able to work under little supervision.
JOB SUMMARY: Maintains efficient operation and upkeep of the property building and grounds in a supportive role.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Duties may include but not limited to: transport resident beds, small appliances, drywall, painting, plumbing, electrical, snow removal, window/door repair, flooring, furnace/A/C work, roofing, and carpentry.
- Responsible for the daily repair and upkeep of the property
- Responsible for inspections of all maintenance-related items as pertaining to a nursing–care facility
- Responsible for the care, maintenance and inventory of all supplies and equipment owned by the property and/or the management company
- Responsible for the supply and upkeep of all personal tools required by us for Service Technician
- Responsible for reporting unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or residents
- Responsible for maintaining the required property uniform and ensuring a professional appearance and attitude at all times
- Responsible for cleaning work area, tools, and equipment
- Responsible for courteous, efficient response at all times-including being on an on-call basis for maintenance emergencies
- Be aware of and operate within OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Act) standards and company safety policies at all times
- Responsible for a thorough knowledge of management company policies and property community policies
- Other job duties assigned per supervisor's request
Triboro Center is a 405-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the Bronx. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Triboro Center’s staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. Triboro Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.