Maintenance Technician Afternoon 2k Sign-on bonus
Buffalo Center is actively seeking an experienced Maintenance Worker to work 12 PM - 8 PM for our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Buffalo, NY. The ideal candidate will have good time management skills, the ability to prioritize work orders and work under little supervision. Must also be punctual and have access to reliable transportation!
Now Offering a $2,000 Sign-on Bonus!!!
JOB SUMMARY: Maintain efficient operation and upkeep of the property grounds in a supportive role.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily repair and upkeep of the property
- Inspections of all maintenance related items as pertain to a nursing-care facility
- Preparation of units awaiting new occupant arrivals
- Care, maintenance and inventory of all supplies and equipment owned by the property and/or the management company
- Supply and upkeep of all personal tools required by us for Service Technician
- Reporting unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or residents
- Maintaining the required property uniform and insuring a professional appearance and attitude at all times
- Cleaning work area, tools and equipment
- Courteous, efficient response at all times-including being on an on-call basis for maintenance emergencies
- Knowledge of and operate within OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Act) standards and company safety policies at all times
- Thorough knowledge of management company policies and property community policies
- Duties may include but not limited to: transport resident beds, small appliances, drywall, painting, plumbing, electrical, snow removal, window/door repair, flooring, furnace/A/C work, roofing and carpentry
- Other job duties assigned per supervisor's request
Buffalo Center is a 200-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Buffalo, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life of all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. Buffalo Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.