Creekview Nursing and Rehab Center is actively seeking a maintenance technician. the Ideal candidate must be a true handyman with basic knowledge of all construction trades (plumbing, carpentry, and finishing). A willingness to work hard, learn and grow. Must be able to follow directions, and have great time management skills. Must possess the ability to prioritize work orders, solve problems and work under little supervision. Must have own reliable transportation, great work ethic, reliability, and punctuality.
JOB SUMMARY AND ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
Maintain efficient operations and upkeep of the building and grounds Duties will include and not limited to: transporting Resident beds, drywall & plumbing repair, painting, snow removal, ground keeping, furnace/AC work, small appliances, TVs, flooring and basic carpentry.
RESPENSIBLITIES and EXPECTATIONS:
- Perform & maintain daily duties and inspections
- Maintain clean work area, tools and equipment
- Must be willing to learn and be on call as needed
- Be courteous and polite with Residents and Staff members
- Responsible for the thorough knowledge of management company policies and procedures
- Position reports directly to the Maintenance director