Rochester Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is actively seeking a maintenance technician to work Full-time for our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Rochester, NY. The ideal candidate will be a true handyman with basic knowledge of all construction trades (plumbing, carpentry, and finishing) and the desire to work hard, learn and grow!
- Maintain efficient operations and upkeep of the building and grounds - transporting Resident beds, drywall & plumbing repair, painting, snow removal, ground keeping, furnace/AC work, small appliances, TVs, flooring and basic carpentry
- Must have own reliable and punctual transportation
- Must be able to follow directions and have great time management skills!
- Possess the ability to prioritize work orders, solve problems and work under little supervision
- Perform & maintain daily duties and inspections
- Maintain clean work area, tools and equipment
- Open to learn and be on call as needed
- Be courteous and polite to Residents and Staff members
- Thorough knowledge of management company policies and procedures
- Report directly to the Maintenance director
Rochester Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 124-bed skilled nursing and rehab facility that is a top choice for post-acute care in Monroe County, New York. Nestled in a woodsy enclave, this beautiful facility offers comprehensive short-term rehabilitation and long-term skilled nursing services, all designed to make patients and residents feel right at home. Our desirable location and multi-disciplinary approach are designed to help you improve your overall well-being. Rochester Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum.