Steuben Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is actively seeking a Maintenance Technician to work Full-time for our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Bath, NY. The ideal candidate will be a true handyman with basic knowledge of all construction trades (plumbing, carpentry, and finishing) and the desire to work hard, learn and grow!
- Maintain efficient operations and upkeep of the building and grounds - transporting Resident beds, drywall & plumbing repair, painting, snow removal, ground keeping, furnace/AC work, small appliances, TVs, flooring and basic carpentry
- Must have own reliable and punctual transportation
- Must be able to follow directions and have great time management skills!
- Possess the ability to prioritize work orders, solve problems and work under little supervision
- Perform & maintain daily duties and inspections
- Maintain clean work area, tools and equipment
- Open to learn and be on call as needed
- Be courteous and polite to Residents and Staff members
- Thorough knowledge of management company policies and procedures
- Report directly to the Maintenance director
Steuben Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare has been the provider of long-term care services in Steuben County since 1834. Formerly known as "The Infirmary" the facility is located in the county seat of Steuben County, nestled between Bath and Hammondsport. The focus of care is to provide quality healthcare with respect for the individual's dignity in a homelike environment utilizing the collective talents of those who live, work and visit the facility. At Steuben Center, we offer a friendly and warm working environment, premium compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, professional growth & stability, innovative training programs, and more. Steuben Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.