Now Offering a $2,000 Sign-on Bonus!!!
WE JUST RAISED OUR RATES!
All Shifts Available!
Earn between $15 - $16.25 based on experience!!
Buffalo Center is seeking an experienced Maintenance Worker to work at our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Buffalo, NY. Candidates must have good time management skills and the ability to prioritize work orders under minimal supervision. Must be punctual and have access to reliable transportation.
JOB SUMMARY: Maintain efficient operation and upkeep of the property grounds in a supportive role.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily repair and upkeep of the property and facility
- Inspections of all maintenance-related items as pertain to a nursing–care facility
- Preparation of units awaiting new occupant arrivals
- Care, maintenance, and inventory of all supplies and equipment owned by the property.
- Supply and upkeep of all personal tools required by us for Service Technician
- Reporting unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or residents
- Insuring a professional appearance and attitude at all times
- Cleaning work area, tools, and equipment
- Knowledge of and operate within OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Act) standards and company safety policies at all times
- Thorough knowledge of company policies
- Duties may include but are not limited to: transport of resident beds, small appliances, drywall, painting, plumbing, electrical, snow removal, window/door repair, flooring, roofing, and carpentry
- Other job duties assigned per supervisor's request
- Must be fully vaccinated
Buffalo Center is a 200-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Buffalo, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. Buffalo Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.