Marketing Account Director
Marketing Account Director
Revival Home Health Care is actively looking to hire a Marketing Account Director to work for our Certified Home Health Agency.
The Marketing Account Manager is responsible for enrolling members who are interested in our services. They will also be responsible for generating leads, qualifying, and educating prospects/accounts on the plan. They should be able to identify viable prospects and be able to establish relationships with Licensed Home Care Services Agencies.
This is a field-based position. Willingness to travel throughout the greater New York City metropolitan region via passenger car. Uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and photocopiers.
- Maintain appointments, develop community marketing sites, establish relationships with community-based organizations, participate in health-related activities / special events including evening and weekend activity, create self-generated leads, and provide services to walk-ins.
- Function as a liaison between departments to help identify and capture prospect’s problems or concerns.
- Obtains feedback from referral sources and prospective enrollees.
- Process qualified referrals for Medicaid-eligible individuals needing care.
- Accurately communicates the benefits of our Care Plan to eligible beneficiaries and their families in accordance with all applicable rules and regulations.
- Educate referral sources, community organizations, and consumers about our services
- Maintain account relationships by handling any inquiries, requests and/or concerns
- Complete administrative duties and/or paperwork by organizing their daily activity reports, referral log, expense reports, and answering emails and phone calls.
- Stimulates word-of-mouth referrals from participants, prospects, and their families.
- Utilize automated tools to perform individual enrollment duties.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree Preferred
- Must be able to work nights and weekends as required
- Bilingual English/Chinese (Mandarin & Cantonese) Required.
- A proven track record of success at achieving and surpassing sales goals
- Minimum of 2+ years of related sales experience
- Driver’s License and automobile.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills and the ability to work independently.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to develop strong relationships and influences in the community.
- Ability to input and update data in the database system.
- Works independently and produces Self-Generated leads
- Ability to multi-task
- 2 years of work experience in a CHAA
Centers Home Care is one of the largest home health care organizations in New York, providing every type of healthcare from Health aide to Physical Therapists, Registered Nurses, and more. Our network includes Alpine Home Health Care, Revival Home Health Care, InterGen Health, and Amazing Home Care. Whether you are a hospital planner arranging patient discharges, a rehabilitation patient in need of continuing care when you return home, or you’re taking care of someone at home and need a little extra help, we’re here for you. We have the staff and most importantly, we have the expertise. We can solve your care needs, assist you with short or long-term equipment rental, and resolve insurance questions all with one call.