MDS Assessor (RN)
Martine Center is actively seeking an experienced MDS Assessor to work full time for our Skilled Nursing Facility in White Plains, NY.
Long Term Care experience required. Candidates must be a current NYS Registered Nurse (RN) and must have prior experience with MDS 3.0.
- Completing accurate assessments, MDS & care plans as assigned.
- Initiating care plans and supporting activities as assigned.
- Creating and distributing monthly care plan calendars in a timely fashion.
- Maintaining & updating all care plans and assessments as required.
- Monitoring & auditing clinical records, ensuring accuracy & timeliness.
- Informing DON of persistent issues related to non-compliant documentation.
- Protecting the confidentiality of Resident, & Facility information at all times.
- MUST HAVE PRIOR EXPERIENCE WITH MDS 3.0
- Valid NY State RN License
- Long-Term Care Experience Required
- Understanding of NY Case Mix is preferable
- Must be highly organized, professional & motivated
- Should have solid computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Should be friendly and a team worker
White Plains, NY
Martine Center is a 200-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in White Plains, NY. Our warm and nurturing environment allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life of all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. At the Martine Center, we offer a friendly work environment, competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, professional growth & stability, innovative training programs and more. Martine Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.