MDS Assessor - Premier Skilled Nursing Facility
Beth Abraham Center is actively seeking a motivated MDS Nurse for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Bronx, NY. The ideal candidate will have prior MDS 3.0 experience.
Excellent compensation and benefits packages provided!
- Completing accurate assessments, MDS & care plans as assigned
- Supporting activities as assigned
- Maintaining all care plans and assessments as required
- Monitoring & auditing clinical records, ensuring accuracy & timeliness
- Informing MDS Coordinator of persistent issues related to non-compliant documentation
- Protecting the confidentiality of Resident & Facility information at all times
- MUST HAVE PRIOR MDS 3.0 EXPERIENCE
- Valid New York RN License
- Long Term Care Experience Required!
- Must be highly organized, professional & motivated
- Should have solid computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Should be friendly and a team worker
Beth Abraham Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 448-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility with impressive Resident and family satisfaction ratings. A vital part of the Bronx community, the facility has a long history of providing a warm and nurturing environment, allowing each resident to get stronger, healthier, and happier. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents. We want them to leave Beth Abraham Center with dignity and independence. Beth Abraham Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum.