MDS Assessor - Premier Skilled Nursing Facility
Brooklyn Center is actively seeking a motivated MDS Nurse for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Brooklyn, NY. The ideal candidate will have prior MDS 3.0 experience.
Excellent compensation and benefits packages provided!
- Completing accurate assessments, MDS & care plans as assigned
- Supporting activities as assigned
- Maintaining all care plans and assessments as required
- Monitoring & auditing clinical records, ensuring accuracy & timeliness
- Informing MDS Coordinator of persistent issues related to non-compliant documentation
- Protecting the confidentiality of Resident & Facility information at all times
- MUST HAVE PRIOR MDS 3.0 EXPERIENCE
- Valid New York RN License
- Long Term Care Experience Required!
- Must be highly organized, professional & motivated
- Should have solid computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Should be friendly and a team worker
Brooklyn Center for Rehabilitation and Residential Healthcare is a 215-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility deep in the heart of the Midwood section of Brooklyn. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life of all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. Brooklyn Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.
Though, we are excited to announce that Brooklyn Center will be moving to Crown Heights area into a new state of the art 281- bed facility!