Schenectady Center is seeking an MDS Assessor! Long Term Care experience required. Candidates must be a current NYS Registered Nurse (RN) and must have prior experience with MDS 3.0.
- Completing accurate assessments, MDS & care plans as assigned.
- Initiating care plans and supporting activities as assigned.
- Creating and distributing monthly care plan calendars in a timely fashion.
- Maintaining & updating all care plans and assessments as required.
- Monitoring & auditing clinical records, ensuring accuracy & timeliness.
- Informing DON of persistent issues related to non-compliant documentation.
- Protecting the confidentiality of Resident & Facility information at all times.
- MUST HAVE PRIOR EXPERIENCE WITH MDS 3.0
- Valid NY State RN License
- Long Term Care Experience Required
- Must be highly organized, professional & motivated
- Should have solid computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Should be friendly and a team worker
Schenectady Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 240-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located near the lively, reinvigorated downtown. With a long tradition of supporting the community-and being an active part of it-Schenectady Center is one of the newest in all of New York State with modern fixtures, contemporary features, and the latest amenities throughout. Our patient-centered therapy sessions are delivered by our caring, compassionate, expert team and will ensure that your program is tailored to your specific rehabilitation needs. Schenectady Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.