Luxor Nursing and Rehabilitation at Mills Pond is seeking an MDS Assessor or our Skilled Nursing Facility located in St. James, NY.
- Completing accurate assessments, MDS & care plans as assigned.
- Initiating care plans and supporting activities as assigned.
- Collaborates with the Interdisciplinary Team to assess the needs of the residents.
- Monitors MDS and care planning documentation for all residents; ensures documentation is present in the medical record to support MDS coding.
- Monitoring & auditing clinical records, ensuring accuracy & timeliness.
- Informing DON of persistent issues related to non-compliant documentation.
- Protecting the confidentiality of Resident & Facility information at all times.
- Attends IDT meetings and other meetings to gather information, communicate changes and maintain/update records
- MUST HAVE PRIOR EXPERIENCE WITH MDS 3.0
- Valid NY Registered Nurse RN License
- Long-term care experience required
- Must be highly organized, professional & motivated
- Should have solid computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Should be friendly and a team worker
Luxor Nursing and Rehabilitation at Mills Pond is a state-of-the-art facility providing long-term and short-term stays with dedicated quality care. We work tirelessly to make sure your loved ones are cared for across all levels of rehabilitation. Our pledge to the community, our residents, and the staff is to provide post-acute care in a manner that sets the standard of excellence and strives to meet and/or exceed the expectations of our residents, staff, and all we come in contact with.
Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/D/V MPC35