MDS Assessor - Premier Skilled Nursing Facility
Brooklyn Center is actively seeking a motivated MDS Nurse for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Brooklyn, NY. The ideal candidate will have prior MDS 3.0 experience.
Excellent compensation and benefits packages are provided!
- Completing accurate assessments, MDS & care plans as assigned
- Supporting activities as assigned
- Maintaining all care plans and assessments as required
- Monitoring & auditing clinical records, ensuring accuracy & timeliness
- Informing MDS Coordinator of persistent issues related to non-compliant documentation
- Protecting the confidentiality of Resident & Facility information at all times
- MUST HAVE PRIOR MDS 3.0 EXPERIENCE
- Valid New York RN License
- Long Term Care Experience Required!
- Must be highly organized, professional & motivated
- Should have solid computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Should be friendly and a team worker
Brooklyn Center is a state-of-the-art 280-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the heart of Brooklyn. It’s a 280,000 sq. ft. ultramodern facility with a 6,000 sq. ft. high-tech therapy suite and 14,000 sq. ft of exclusive rooftop and outdoor spaces. A recognized leader in short-term rehab and long-term care, Brooklyn Center is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our patients and residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We’re a community of friends, neighbors, and family living life to the fullest. Brooklyn Center is a proud member of Centers Health Care-the largest post-acute health care network in the Northeast.