MDS Assessor- Part-Time
Concord Center is actively seeking a motivated MDS Assessor for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Brooklyn, NY. The ideal candidate will have prior MDS 3.0 experience.
Excellent compensation and benefits packages are provided!
- Completing accurate assessments, MDS & care plans as assigned
- Initiating care plans and supporting activities as assigned
- Creating and distributing monthly care plan calendars in a timely fashion
- Maintaining & updating all care plans and assessments as required
- Monitoring & auditing clinical records, ensuring accuracy & timeliness
- Informing DON of persistent issues related to non-compliant documentation
- Protecting the confidentiality of Resident & Facility information at all times
- MUST HAVE PRIOR MDS 3.0 EXPERIENCE
- Valid New York RN License
- Long Term Care Experience Required!
- Must be highly organized, professional & motivated
- Should have solid computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Should be friendly and a team worker
Founded in 1966, the Concord Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is a modern, fully equipped, skilled nursing facility offering a full range of medical, social, and rehabilitation services. The facility features 140 beds including 17 vent certified beds. The residents live in attractively furnished private and semi-private rooms. The Concord Nursing Home, under the management of Centers Health Care is a modern, fully equipped skilled nursing facility offering a full range of medical, social, and rehabilitation services.
Equal Opportunity Employer -M/F/D/V CBC100