Bushwick Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is seeking an MDS Assessor to work Full-time in our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Brooklyn, NY. The ideal candidate will have excellent organization and communication skills!
- Completing accurate assessments, MDS & care plans as assigned
- Initiating care plans and supporting activities as assigned
- Creating and distributing monthly care plan calendars in a timely fashion
- Maintaining & updating all care plans and assessments as required
- Monitoring & auditing clinical records, ensuring accuracy & timeliness
- Informing DON of persistent issues related to non-compliant documentation
- Protecting the confidentiality of Resident & Facility information at all times
- Prior MDS 3.0 experience in LTC
- Current valid NY State RN License
- Long Term Care Experience Required
- Must be highly organized, professional & motivated
- Solid computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Should be friendly and a team worker
Bushwick Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 225-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located on the border of Brooklyn & Queens. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life of all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence.