Boro Park Center is hiring a MDS Coordinator and MDS Assessor in Brooklyn, NY.
- Completing accurate assessments, MDS & care plans as assigned
- Initiating care plans and supporting activities as assigned
- Creating and distributing monthly care plan calendars in a timely fashion
- Maintaining & updating all care plans and assessments as required
- Monitoring & auditing clinical records, ensuring accuracy & timeliness
- Informing DON of persistent issues related to non-compliant documentation
- Protecting the confidentiality of Resident & Facility information at all times
- MUST HAVE PRIOR MDS 3.0 EXPERIENCE
- Valid New York RN License
- Long Term Care Experience Required!
- Must be highly organized, professional & motivated
- Should have solid computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Should be friendly and a team worker
Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 504-bed rehabilitation and Skilled Nursing Facility in the heart of the Boro Park section of Brooklyn. Our warm and nurturing environment allows each resident to maintain his or her Rehabilitation and Healthcare, healthier, happier, and most of all, with the tools to succeed. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s individuality. We want all residents to leave the Boro Park Center font’s dignity and independence. Boro Park Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V