Schenectady Center is hiring a MDS Assessor in Schenectady, NY.
- Completing accurate assessments, MDS & care plans as assigned
- Initiating care plans and supporting activities as assigned
- Creating and distributing monthly care plan calendars in a timely fashion
- Maintaining & updating all care plans and assessments as required
- Monitoring & auditing clinical records, ensuring accuracy & timeliness
- Informing DON of persistent issues related to non-compliant documentation
- Protecting the confidentiality of Resident & Facility information at all times
- MUST HAVE PRIOR MDS 3.0 EXPERIENCE
- Valid New York RN License
- Long Term Care Experience Required!
- Must be highly organized, professional & motivated
- Should have solid computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Should be friendly and a team worker
Schenectady Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 240-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located near the lively, reinvigorated downtown. With a long tradition of supporting the community—and being an active part of it—Schenectady Center is one of the newest in all of New York State with modern fixtures, contemporary features, and the latest amenities throughout. Our patient-centered therapy sessions are delivered by our caring, compassionate, expert team and will ensure that your program is tailored to your specific rehabilitation needs. Schenectady Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V