MDS Coordinator- Part-Time
Washington Center is hiring a MDS Coordinator to work Part-Time in Argyle, NY.
- Completing accurate assessments, MDS & care plans as assigned
- Initiating care plans and supporting activities as assigned
- Creating and distributing monthly care plan calendars in a timely fashion
- Maintaining & updating all care plans and assessments as required
- Monitoring & auditing clinical records, ensuring accuracy & timeliness
- Informing DON of persistent issues related to non-compliant documentation
- Protecting the confidentiality of Resident & Facility information at all times
- MUST HAVE PRIOR MDS 3.0 EXPERIENCE
- Valid New York RN License
- Long Term Care Experience Required!
- Must be highly organized, professional & motivated
- Should have solid computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Should be friendly and a team worker
Washington Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 122-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Argyle, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. Washington Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 1034511