Cooperstown Center is actively seeking a Registered Nurse to work as a Registered Nurse MDS Nurse for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Cooperstown, NY. The ideal candidate will have prior MDS 3.0 experience.
Excellent compensation and benefits packages provided!
- Completing accurate assessments, MDS & care plans as assigned.
- Initiating care plans and supporting activities as assigned.
- Creating and distributing monthly care plan calendars in a timely fashion.
- Maintaining & updating all care plans and assessments as required.
- Monitoring & auditing clinical records, ensuring accuracy & timeliness.
- Informing DON of persistent issues related to non-compliant documentation.
- Protecting the confidentiality of Resident & Facility information at all times.
- MUST HAVE PRIOR MDS 3.0 EXPERIENCE
- Valid New York RN License
- Long Term Care Experience Required!
- Must be highly organized, professional & motivated
- Should have solid computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Should be friendly and a team worker.
Cooperstown Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 174-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the heart of the Mohawk Valley and just minutes away from the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum. Cooperstown Center is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We’re a community of friends, neighbors, and family living life to the fullest, and we want all residents to leave Cooperstown Center with dignity and independence. Cooperstown Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium