Essex Center is actively searching for an MDS Coordinator to work in our Skilled Nursing Facility in Elizabethtown, NY. The ideal candidate will be a Registered Nurse (RN) with prior MDS 3.0 experience, and Long-Term Care experience.
- Completing accurate assessments, MDS & care plans as assigned
- Initiating care plans and supporting activities as assigned
- Creating and distributing monthly care plan calendars in a timely fashion
- Maintaining & updating all care plans and assessments as required
- Monitoring & auditing clinical records, ensuring accuracy & timeliness
- Informing DON of persistent issues related to non-compliant documentation
- Protecting the confidentiality of Resident & Facility information at all times
- MUST HAVE PRIOR EXPERIENCE WITH MDS 3.0
- Valid NYS Registered Nurse (RN) License
- Long Term Care Experience Required
- Must be highly organized, professional & motivated
- Should have solid computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Should be friendly and a team worker
Essex Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 100-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Elizabethtown, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. Essex Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.