Medical Assistant (Community Health) - Jamaica
Centers Urgent Care is hiring a Medical Assistant. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a practice that is passionate about patient & clinical care. Prior experience in Urgent, Emergency care, or Community Health is preferred, but we are open to explore and utilize assistants with other backgrounds, and help build careers as well.
- Assisting providers with patients of all ages and backgrounds courteously and efficiently
- Services include hands-on primary care
- Assist with patient charts accurately and comprehensively
- Work with other staff with your medical expertise and experience
- Operate as a team alongside providers and practice management staff
Why Centers Urgent Care?
- Concentration on patient care without administration burden
- Competitive Hourly Compensation
- Fully equipped, live-in facility
- Hiring Full-time & Part-time MAs
- Clinic operates 7 days a week
Certified Medical Assistant
Two (2) years of experience