Medical Office Manager
Medical Director Services PC is seeking an experienced Medical Office Manager to manage the front office of a busy medical practice in Far Rockaway, NY. The ideal candidate will have previous medical office management experience as well as be an excellent communicator. Medical assistant is a plus.
- Responsible for day-to-day operations of a busy medical office located in an assisted living
- Ensure patients are scheduled for monthly doctors' visits and make it on time to their appointments
- Communicate with administration, clinical staff, medication room, and residents
- Handle purchasing responsibilities for the office.
- Must be able to communicate clearly with clinical staff and residents
- Previous experience in an office/medical setting strongly preferred
- Medical Assistant is a Plus
- Comfort level taking vital is a plus.
Far Rockaway, NY
Medical Director Services was founded in 2016 when SNF’s were shifting a focus on value at the same time treating residents with higher level of acuity. MDS PC puts an emphasis on quality and customer service first. Another crucial focus is treating in place when possible and reducing unnecessary hospitalizations.