Medical Records Clerk
Medical Records Clerk
Hope Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare seeks an experienced Central Supply/ Medical Records Clerk for our 66-bed Skilled Nursing Facility.
Excellent Compensation and Comprehensive Benefits Package provided!
Medical Records Clerk Duties will Include:
- Responsible to compile, process & accurately account for all medical records on each individual resident.
- Protect the security of medical records to ensure that confidentiality is maintained.
- Verify accuracy and accessibility of files.
- Maintain electronic health records databases.
- Maintain data on patient safety, patterns of disease, and disease treatment and outcome.
- Release necessary information to persons and agencies according to regulations.
- Responsible for auditing and thinning all medical charts.
- scheduling appointments.
- Minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent.
- Basic computer skills .
- Solid organizational, communication, and follow up skills.
- Experience in a Long Term Care or healthcare settings is preferred.
- Should be friendly and a team player.
1401 University Ave, Bronx NY 10452
We offer the Following:
- Excellent Salary
- Great Benefits Package
- Professional Growth & Stability
- Innovative Training Programs
- And much more!
Hope Center’s mission is to provide the Hope Center community with the finest rehabilitation and skilled nursing services anywhere. Excellence is our goal and good outcomes in recovery and rehabilitation are our daily measures of progress. We will maintain a comfortable, dignified environment where our residents can enjoy an engaged, healthy lifestyle that will be a constant steady source of peace of mind to their families. And we will maintain our residents’ bonds to their community by extending ourselves to our neighbors and to the society we serve. We pledge to be innovative in our processes and procedures and to continually set the standard of excellence among skilled nursing facilities, where residents find their physical, social and spiritual needs met by caring, compassionate people. Hope Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.