Claremont Village ALP is actively seeking a Medical Technician to work in our Skilled Nursing Facility in the Bronx, NY.
- Accurately pour and endorse assistance with the medication of each individual
- Ensure consistency between the physician prescriptions, blister packs and medications poured for each resident
- Ensure timely and accurate medication orders and medication renewals
- Review medication refill log to compare with medication in storage cabinets
- Review of "no-refill" orders in the refill log and faxing of requests to MDs
- Review of receipt, storage, and documentation of medications delivered
- Communicate with the Medication Supervisor to clarify and ensure entitlements, prescriptions, and deliveries
- Maintain medical and medication information on all residents in their designated file
- Report residents who missed or refused medications to supervisor and case management
- Attend all mandatory scheduled in-service training programs
- Previous experience and/or training as a Medtech is a plus
- Post high school course work in medical services or college degree is a plus
- Able to read, write, and communicate clearly in the English language
- Familiar with the needs of the infirm and the elderly
Claremont Villiage Assisted Living Program is an exciting, brand new state of the art assisted living program featuring luxury living along with a host of services catering to the needs of our senior residents. Offering a great work environment along with an opportunity for growth, come to join our winning team!