MLS / MLT Team Lead Evening Core Lab
Centers Laboratory is actively seeking an experienced Core Lab Supervisor for our Laboratory in Cedar Knolls, NJ.
Must have minimum of 6 years of clinical laboratory experience
$2,500 Sign On Bonus!
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum Education: Bachelor of Science Degree in Medical Technology or related science.
- Minimum Experience: Six years of medical laboratory experience of which two years must be in particular section supervised.
- Able to direct and perform operations of assigned sections. Ensures compliance with NYS and Federal regulations as applicable.
- Demonstrates the concepts of good quality control practices and maintains all related records according to Standard Operating Procedure.
- Ensures the accuracy and precision of testing performed in areas assigned.
- Monitors and maintains an adequate inventory of supplies for use in daily operation.
- Provides required employee training and instruction on work practices; monitors adherence to all policy and procedure and takes action when necessary.
- Assesses and ensures department specific orientation and competency on an initial and annual basis for staff.
- Provides staff timely feedback, both positive and negative
- Encourages employee development through cross-training and coach’s staff to obtain maximum job performance.
- Supervises with fairness and holds each employee equally accountable to follow all policies and procedures as well as Standards of Performance and Behavior.
- Provides a positive influence on employee motivation by encouraging high-performance standards and by recognizing excellence.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the importance of patient and customer satisfaction. Strives to assure that employees consistently achieve satisfaction expectations.
- Applies effective and analytical skills and judgment in decision making by appropriately evaluating facts; and providing timely, sound recommendations and decisions.