Night Front Desk Receptionist
New Paltz Center is hiring a Night Front Desk Receptionist 12:00AM - 8:00AM in New Paltz, NY.
- Greet visitors, prospective candidates and other visitors
- Answer telephones and direct the caller to the appropriate associate
- Provide callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, website, and other related information
- Maintain and manages calendars for conference rooms
- Receive, sort and forward incoming mail
- Coordinate the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Assist in the ordering, receiving, stocking, and distribution of office supplies
- Assist with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating
- Prior front desk, administrative, and office experience!
- High School Diploma
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid computer skills
- A very positive attitude with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
New Paltz Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 77-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in a quiet woodsy neighborhood outside of town. Our mission at New Paltz Center is to provide the finest rehab and skilled nursing services anywhere. Excellence is our goal and good outcomes are our daily measures of progress. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We want all residents to leave New Paltz Center with dignity and independence. New Paltz Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.