Nurse Practitioner (NP)
Nurse Practitioner (NP)
Williamsbridge Center is looking to hire experienced Nurse Practitioners (NP) to service our skilled nursing facility in Bronx, NY. The ideal candidate will have previous nursing home experience and will have reliable transportation.
New Grads Welcome!!
Excellent salary will be offered, commensurate with experience.
- Serves in the role of primary care provider to long and short term residents. Assessing patient’s health by visiting patients; performing physical examinations; obtaining, updating, and studying medical histories.
- Team based care, collaborating with the medical attending/physician, as well as nursing home staff to provide the highest standard of care attainable.
- Building a relationship with residents and families, educating and formulating a plan of evidence-based care, congruent with the patients’ needs and desires.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations. Additionally ensuring standards align with the core values of the organization: being respectful, professional, and cognizant of all cultural, personal and religious beliefs.
- Reviewing and ensuring charting, documenting, and administration of care is up to date and performed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Health Promotion and Maintenance, Thoroughness, Clinical Skills, Informing Others, Medical Teamwork, Bedside Manner, Infection Control, Administering Medication, Pain Management, Self-Development
- Must be Board Certified
Extensive training will be offered
We will consider applicants that have Hospital setting experience
Williamsbridge Center is a 77-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the heart of the Bronx. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his/her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. We believe that therapy is a vital component of gaining a healthier lifestyle. We offer intensive occupational and physical therapy. Our center has assumed the leadership role in the provision of comprehensive rehabilitative health care, offering individuals the opportunity to develop skills essential to restoring their independence. Williamsbridge Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V