Nurse Practitioner Telemedeicine
Nurse Practitioner - Via TelemedicineMedical Director Services is looking to hire an experienced Nurse Practitioner to provide care via Telemedicine. This position is a 12-hour shift work from home, remote job opportunity, which provides generous flexibility with your schedule. The ideal candidate must have an active NP license in the state of Texas. Licenses in Georgia and NY is a plus. Excellent salary will be offered, commensurate with experience. We offer a great benefits package and PTO
- Assuring delivery of quality care services to all patients in a respectful and professional manner.
- Contributes to physician's effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range patient care issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing physician directives.
- Assesses patient health by interviewing patients; performing physical examinations; obtaining, updating, and studying medical histories.
- Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
- Performs therapeutic procedures by providing treatments and prescribing medicine
- Instructs and counsels patients by describing therapeutic regimens; giving normal growth and development information; providing counseling on emotional problems of daily living; promoting wellness and health maintenance.
- Provides continuity of care by developing and implementing patient management plans.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Develops health care team staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Health Promotion and Maintenance, Thoroughness, Clinical Skills, Informing Others, Medical Teamwork, Bedside Manner, Infection Control, Administering Medication, Pain Management, Self-Development
- Must have Skilled Nursing experience as an NP
- Must be Board Certified in the state of Texas
- 12 Hour Shifts