Nursing Assistant - No License Required
Nursing Home - Nursing Assistant
Steuben Center For Rehabilitation and Healthcare is actively seeking Nursing Assistants to be trained in-house as Certified Nursing Assistants at our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Bath, NY. The ideal candidates will have excellent communication skills and a pleasant demeanor!
$500 CNA Sign-on bonus available after receiving certification!!
Join our team and begin a rewarding career in a recession-proof industry. We will pay you during training so you can start earning right away.
We provide your scrubs!
Steuben Center benefits include:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program!
- Flexible schedules for Full-Time or Part-Time
- Extra evening and night shift differentials
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental!
- Observing Residents
- Reporting any health issues to the supervisor nurse
- Taking care of a Resident’s safety and personal hygiene
- Feeding Residents & serving nutritional supplements
- Transporting Residents within the Facility
- Maintaining Confidentiality of all Resident & Facility data
- Assisting Residents with recreation activities
- Must be able to work as a team member
- Positive and energetic attitude!
- NO LICENSE REQUIRED
Steuben Center For Rehabilitation and Healthcare has been the provider of long-term care services in Steuben County since 1834. Formerly known as "The Infirmary" the facility is located in the county seat of Steuben County, nestled between Bath and Hammondsport. The focus of care is to provide quality health care with respect for the individual's dignity in a homelike environment utilizing the collective talents of those who live, work and visit the facility. At Steuben Center we offer a friendly and warm working environment, premium compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, professional growth & stability, innovative training programs, and more.