Nursing Assistant - No licensed Required
Training Program - Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA
Topeka Center for Rehabilitation & Healthcare is currently offering to fully sponsor CNA Training for eligible candidates who will work at our 120-bed rehabilitation Skilled Nursing Facility.
Join our team and begin a rewarding career in a recession-proof industry. We will pay you during training so you can start earning right away.
Certified Nursing Assistants is a great career option if you love to help others!
Space is limited, call today! To apply, submit your resume today!
Location of Employment: Topeka, KS
CNA Duties Include:
- Observing Residents in assigned units.
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse.
- Taking care of a Resident’s personal hygiene, including bed bath, shaving etc.
- Setting up of meal trays, and documenting food/fluid intake.
- Feeding Residents & serving nutritional supplements.
- Making beds & keeping the Residents’ space clean and tidy.
- Transporting Residents within the Facility.
- Turning bedridden residents to prevent bedsores
- Maintaining Confidentiality of all Resident & Facility data
- Must have a diploma or GED
- Ability to work as a team member
Topeka Center is a 120-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in a quiet residential neighborhood in Southwest Topeka, Kansas. A recognized leader in short-term rehab and long-term care, Topeka Center is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We want all residents to leave Topeka Center with dignity and independence. We’re a community of friends, neighbors, and family living life to the fullest. Topeka Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum.