Nursing Home Concierge Evening and Weekends
Buffalo Center is looking to hire a Full-Time Concierge to work Evening and weekends in our skilled nursing facility located in Buffslo, NY.
- Welcome new Residents & their families to ensure a smooth, hassle-free move.
- Ensure rooms are clean & ready before welcoming new Residents.
- Introduce new Residents & their families to live in our "Home" and show them around the Facility.
- Coordinate between new residents & unit managers to ensure their quick evaluation upon arrival.
- Follow up with new residents within three days of arrival.
- Make at least three round per day on every floor to discuss Residents’ needs and concerns.
- Maintain a daily log with questions, concerns, and issues raised; and any follow-up steps are taken.
- Submits Daily logs to the Facility Administrator.
- Assists Residents with the discharge process & follows up the next day.
- Help where help is needed, be a team player and assist in any problem area.
- Must be a licensed CNA
- Demonstrate passion & enthusiasm to work with elderly Residents
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in LTC Community Relations policies a plus
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Ability to multi-task as well as stay on task & concentrate with constant interruptions
- Must be a Self-Motivator
Buffalo Center is a 200-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Buffalo, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life of all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. Buffalo Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.