Nursing Home Cook/Chef
Granville Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is actively seeking a motivated Cook/Chef to work the Day Shift (6:30AM-2:30PM) for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Granville, NY.
- Preparation, cooking, and service of a variety of foods
- Baking a variety of rolls, cookies, cakes, and pies
- Working on tray line during meal service
- General cleaning up of kitchen
- Hand washing and sanitizing of pot and pans
- Related work as required.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience in large-scale cooking
- Strong knowledge of large scale & theraputic food prep
- Must be able to do some physical work
- Must be able to work as a team member
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Excellent customer service & communication skills
- Will manage Kitchen in absence of food service director
Granville Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 122-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located on the banks of the Indian River, bordered by a quiet residential neighborhood on one side and woods on the other. Granville Center is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all of our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. A mainstay of Granville for many years, we're a community of friends, neighbors, and family living life to the fullest. Granville Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.