Nursing Home Cook: Now Offering a Sign-On Bonus
Nursing Home Cook
You don't want just another job with no growth! That's why you should apply to be a cook at Hammonton Center located in Hammonton, NJ. We have an amazing team and offer numerous career advancement opportunities!
For a limited time, we are now offering a sign-on bonus! Apply before it's too late!
- Preparation, cooking, and service of a variety of foods
- Baking a variety of rolls, cookies, cakes, and pies
- Working on tray line during meal service
- General cleaning up of kitchen
- Hand washing and sanitizing of pot and pans
- Related work as required.
- Certification in healthcare cooking (ServSafe or Sodexo)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in large-scale cooking
- Strong knowledge of large scale & therapeutic food prep
- Must be able to do some physical work
- Should be a strong team player
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Excellent customer service & communication skills
- Will manage Kitchen in absence of food service director
Hammonton Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 240 bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Hammonton, New Jersey. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. Hammonton Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.