Nursing Home Food Service Supervisor
Food Service Supervisor
Martine Center is actively seeking an experienced Food Service Supervisor for our Skilled Nursing Facility in White Plains, New York.
- Preparation, cooking, and service of a variety of foods
- Baking a variety of rolls, cookies, cakes, and pies
- Assist the Food Service Director in taking inventory and putting away deliveries.
- General cleaning up of kitchen
- Hand washing and sanitizing of pot and pans
- Related work as required.
- Supervise the kitchen staff
- Certification in healthcare cooking (ServSafe or Sodexo)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in large-scale cooking
- Strong knowledge of large scale & theraputic food prep
- Must be able to do some physical work
- Should be a strong team player
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Excellent customer service & communication skills
- Strong Computer Skills
White Plains, NY
Martine Center is a 200-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in White Plains, NY. Our warm and nurturing environment allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life of all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. At the Martine Center, we offer a friendly work environment, a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, professional growth & stability, innovative training programs and more. Martine Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.