Nursing Home Front Desk Receptionist
Troy Center is hiring a Front Desk Receptionist in Troy, NY.
- Part - Time Eve needed
- Greet visitors, prospective candidates and other visitors
- Answer telephones and direct the caller to the appropriate associate
- Provide callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, website, and other related information
- Maintain and manages calendars for conference rooms
- Receive, sort and forward incoming mail
- Coordinate the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Assist in the ordering, receiving, stocking, and distribution of office supplies
- Assist with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating
- Prior front desk, administrative, and office experience!
- High School Diploma
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid computer skills
- A very positive attitude with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Troy Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is an 80-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the South Troy section of the city, minutes away from the eastern bank of the Hudson River. It’s a homey, welcoming, well-maintained facility, providing a warm and nurturing environment. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We want all residents to leave Troy Center with dignity and independence. Troy Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 989628