Nursing Home Housekeeper + 1,000 Dollar Sign-On Bonus
Nursing Home Housekeeper
Ontario Center for Rehabilitation & Healthcare is now hiring Housekeeping aides for our 98-bed Skilled Nursing Facility located in Canandaigua, NY.
Duties and Requirements:
- Must be experienced at cleaning with a keen eye for details
- Maintains a high level of cleanliness & safety throughout designated areas
- Ensure that all equipment is clean and in working condition at all times
- Removal of trash & soiled linens. Must be able to lift up to fifty pounds
- Must be able to work as a team member
- Solid work ethic, with an initiative for quality and customer service
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be reliable & keep to schedule
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
Ontario Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a long-term care facility that provides the highest possible quality of care and quality of life for all Health Facility residents. The facility provides a versatile nursing home environment that encourages creativity among residents, managers, and staff. In addition to an emphasis on individuality and self-determination, the nursing home is viewed as home as much as a medical institution, with the residents’ psychosocial needs deserving a prominence at least equal to their medical condition. At Ontario Center, we offer a friendly working environment, excellent compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, professional growth & stability, innovative training programs, and more. Ontario Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.