Nursing Home Housekeeper - Full Time
Nursing Home Housekeeper
Northern Riverview Center is now hiring a Full-Time Housekeeper for our skilled nursing facility.
DUTIES and REQUIREMENTS:
- Floor Tech Experience / Stripping & Waxing Experience a Plus
- Must be experienced at cleaning with a keen eye for details
- Maintains a high level of cleanliness & safety throughout designated areas
- Ensure that all equipment is clean and in working condition at all times
- Removal of trash & soiled linens. Must be able to lift up to fifty pounds
- Must be able to work as a team member
- Solid work ethic, with the initiative for quality and customer service
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be reliable & keep to schedule
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
Northern Riverview Healthcare Center is a 180-bed skilled nursing and assisted living facility that also houses Northern Riverview Health Care Center. This beautiful facility offers comprehensive short-term rehabilitation and long-term skilled nursing services, not to mention panoramic views of the Hudson River. Our desirable location and multi-disciplinary approach are designed to help you improve your overall well-being. Northern Riverview is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.