Nursing Home Housekeeper/Porter/Laundry Aid
Schenectady Center is now hiring Nursing Home Housekeeping/Porter/Laundry Aid to work Per-Diem for our skilled nursing facility. The ideal candidate will have experience in housekeeping, preferably in a healthcare setting.
Duties & Requirements Include:
- Must be experienced at cleaning with a keen eye for details.
- Maintains a high level of cleanliness & safety throughout designated areas.
- Ensure that all equipment is clean and in working condition at all times.
- Removal of trash & soiled linens. Must be able to lift up to fifty pounds.
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Solid work ethic, with initiative for quality and customer service.
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be reliable & keep to schedule.
- Must be willing to work on weekends
Schenectady Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 240-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located near the lively, reinvigorated downtown. With a long tradition of supporting the community-and being an active part of it-Schenectady Center is one of the newest in all of New York State with modern fixtures, contemporary features, and the latest amenities throughout. Our patient-centered therapy sessions are delivered by our caring, compassionate, expert team and will ensure that your program is tailored to your specific rehabilitation needs. Schenectady Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.