Nursing Home Housekeeper
Deptford Center for Rehabilitation & Healthcare is now hiring Housekeepers for our skilled nursing facility in Deptford, NJ.
DUTIES and REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be experienced at cleaning with a keen eye for details.
- Maintains a high level of cleanliness & safety throughout designated areas.
- Ensure that all equipment is clean and in working condition at all times.
- Removal of trash & soiled linens. Must be able to lift up to fifty pounds.
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Solid work ethic, with an initiative for quality and customer service.
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent
- Floor Tech Experience / Stripping & Waxing Experience a Plus!
- Must be reliable & keep to schedule.
- Must be a Legal Citizen of the United States of America.
Deptford Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 240-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Deptford, New Jersey. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. We offer a friendly working environment, excellent compensation, great benefits package, professional growth & stability, innovative training programs and more. Deptford Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.