Nursing Home Housekeeper
Buffalo Center is now hiring Nursing Home Housekeeping Aides to work for our skilled nursing facility located in Buffalo, NY. The ideal candidate will have experience in housekeeping, preferably in a healthcare setting.
Competitive Compensation and Comprehensive Benefits Package!
Duties & Requirements Include:
- Must be experienced at cleaning with a keen eye for details.
- Maintains a high level of cleanliness & safety throughout designated areas.
- Ensure that all equipment is clean and in working condition at all times.
- Removal of trash & soiled linens. Must be able to lift up to fifty pounds.
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Solid work ethic, with an initiative for quality and customer service.
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent.
- Floor Tech Experience / Stripping & Waxing Experience a Plus.
- Must be reliable & keep to schedule.
Buffalo Center is a 200-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Buffalo, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life of all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. Buffalo Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.