Nursing Home Housekeeper
Holliswood Center is hiring a Housekeeper in Hollis, NY.
- Knows how to sweep, dust mop and mop floors
- Knows how to change and remove trash.
- Knows how to vacuum
- Knows how to follow cleaning guidelines.
- Notifies supervisor when supplies are low.
- Keeps Housekeeping carts clean and in good working order.
- Properly stores equipment, tools, and supplies.
- Keeps a log of areas that are cleaned
- Reports any mechanical or equipment condition to supervisor.
- Reports any questionable resident conditions to supervisor.
- One-year experience working with laundry.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Must be able to work weekends
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently.
- Positive and upbeat attitude
Holliswood Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 314-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in New York’s beautiful Hollis neighborhood. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Holliswood Center staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life of all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. Holliswood Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V