Nursing Home Porter: Part-Time
Nursing Home Porter
Luxor Nursing and Rehabilitation at Mills Pond is now hiring a Porter to work Part-Time at our skilled nursing facility. The ideal candidate will have experience in a healthcare setting.
Duties & Requirements Include:
- Must be experienced at cleaning with a keen eye for details.
- Maintains a high level of cleanliness & safety throughout designated areas.
- Ensure that all equipment is clean and in working condition at all times.
- Removal of trash & soiled linens. Must be able to lift up to fifty pounds.
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Solid work ethic, with an initiative for quality and customer service.
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be reliable & keep to schedule.
- Must be willing to work on weekends
Luxor Nursing and Rehabilitation at Mills Pond is a state-of-the-art facility providing long term and short term stays with dedicated quality care. We work tirelessly to make sure your loved ones are cared for across all levels of rehabilitation. Our pledge to the community, our residents, and the staff is to provide post-acute-care in a manner that sets the standard of excellence and strives to meet and/or exceed the expectations of our residents, staff, and all we come in contact with.
Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/D/V MPC45