Nursing Home Porter
New Paltz Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is actively seeking a Nursing Home Porter to work the Evening Shift for our Skilled Nursing Facility located in New Paltz, NY.
Duties & Requirements Include:
- Must be experienced at cleaning with a keen eye for details.
- Maintains a high level of cleanliness & safety throughout designated areas.
- Ensure that all equipment is clean and in working condition at all times.
- Removal of trash & soiled linens. Must be able to lift up to fifty pounds.
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Solid work ethic, with an initiative for quality and customer service.
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent.
- Floor Tech Experience / Stripping & Waxing Experience a Plus.
- Must be reliable & keep to schedule.
New Paltz, NY
New Paltz Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 77-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in a quiet woodsy neighborhood outside of town. Our mission at New Paltz Center is to provide the finest rehab and skilled nursing services anywhere. Excellence is our goal and good outcomes are our daily measures of progress. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We want all residents to leave New Paltz Center with dignity and independence. New Paltz Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.