Nursing Home Receptionist: Part-Time
Nursing Home Receptionist
Suffolk Center is seeking an experienced Receptionist to work Part-Time for our skilled nursing facility in Patchogue, NY.
Must be available to work some holidays
Hours: Thursday & Friday 4 PM - 9 PM + Saturday & Sunday 10 AM - 6 PM
- To assist the administrative assistant, answer phone calls, buzz people in.
- Notify about new admits.
- Check employee packets and send out checks.
- In addition to opening the office, making announcements.
- Resident banking, making bracelets for DNRs.
- Sending out care plans and posting the employee census in the morning.
- Needs to be professional, quick thinking and able to multitask.
- Prior front desk, administrative, and office experience
- High School Diploma
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid computer skills
- A very positive attitude with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be efficient in Word and Excel.
Suffolk Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a premier 120-bed facility offering unparalleled medical care to our residents, with specialized programs in long term care, short term care and Wound Care. Our dedicated short term rehabilitation program offers residents the specialized care they need in order to maximize their potential and return home. Suffolk Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.