Nursing Home Receptionist Per Diem
Front Desk Receptionist - Per Diem
Fulton Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is actively seeking a Per-Diem Receptionist for our 176-bed Skilled Nursing Facility located in Gloversville, NY.
Great Working Environment! | Competitive Compensation Package
- Observe front-desk protocols for all visitors and guests.
- Answers and re-directs phone calls in a professional and courteous manner.
- Operate a paging/telephone system as required.
- Perform various duties such as mail sorting, filing, supply ordering & other duties as assigned.
- Communicate related information to other individuals directly involved in resident care.
- Be familiar with established emergency procedures.
- Keeping the reception area neat and ready for visitors.
- Maintaining confidentiality of residents' personal and financial information
- Minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Strong Computer Skills
- Positive attitude and energy are a must!!
- Should have a pleasant phone manner.
- Detail Oriented & Very Organized
- Must be able to work with a Team!
- Dependable and willing to work!
Fulton Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 176-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located near Albany and Syracuse, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life of all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. At the Fulton Center, we offer a friendly working environment, competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, professional growth & stability, innovative training programs, and more. Fulton Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.