Nursing Home Receptionist - Weekend
Nursing Home Receptionist - Part Time
Oak Hill Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation is looking for a Part-time Receptionist. Coverage will mostly include Weekend shifts.
The ideal candidate will have front desk, administrative office experience, and a mature attitude. Candidate should also have excellent communication, solid computer skills, and a positive attitude with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Weekday shifts are from 5:00 pm - 9:00 PM
- Weekend Shifts are either 9 AM to 5 PM or 5 PM to 9 PM
- Greets visitors, prospective candidates and other visitors of the agency
- Answers telephones and directs the caller to the appropriate associate
- Provides callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, website, and other related information
- Maintains and manages calendars for conference rooms
- Receives, sorts and forwards incoming mail
- Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking, and distribution of office supplies
- Assists with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating
- Prior front desk, administrative, and office experience
- A very positive and mature attitude with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- High School Diploma
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid computer skills
Pawtucket, Rhode Island
Oak Hill Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 129-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the heart of Pawtucket, Rhode Island, near the banks of the Seekonk River. Caring for people at Oak Hill Center is more than a job, it’s calling, as we are dedicated to providing a warm and nurturing environment. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We want all residents to leave Oak Hill Center with dignity and independence. Oak Hill Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum.