Nursing Home Receptionist Weekends
Glens Falls Center is seeking a Receptionist to work Weekends for our skilled nursing facility located in Glens Falls, NY.
- To assist the Administrative assistant, answer phone calls, buzz people in.
- Notify about new admits.
- Check employee packets and send out checks.
- In addition to opening the office, making announcements.
- Resident banking, making bracelets for DNRs.
- Sending out care plans and posting the employee census in the morning.
- Needs to be professional, quick thinking, and able to multitask.
- Prior front desk, administrative, and office experience
- High School Diploma
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid computer skills
- A very positive attitude with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be efficient in Word and Excel.
Glens Falls Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 120-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located on the border of Warren and Washington Counties. Our mission at Glens Falls Center is to provide the finest rehabilitation and skilled nursing services anywhere. Excellence is our goal, and good outcomes are our daily measure of progress. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, dedicated to providing a warm, welcoming and nurturing environment for all. Glens Falls Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.