Nursing Home Receptionist Weekends 500 Dollar Sign On
Front Desk Receptionist
Warren Center is actively seeking a Receptionist to work weekends, Saturday and Sunday, from 2 pm - 8 pm for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Queensbury, NY.
$500 Sign on Bonus!!!
- Greets visitors, prospective candidates and other visitors to the agency
- Answers telephones and directs the caller to the appropriate associate
- Provides callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, website and other related information
- Maintains and manages calendars for conference rooms
- Receives, sorts and forwards incoming mail
- Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking, and distribution of office supplies
- Assists with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating
- MUST be available off hours such as evenings and weekends
- Minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent
- Pleasant phone skills & strong computer skills
- Solid organizational and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a high-pressure environment
- Experience in LTC settings a plus
- Should be friendly and a team worker
Warren Center is an eighty-bed skilled nursing facility located at 42 Gurney Lane. Our facility provides a wide spectrum of nursing care to the residents of Warren County. We provide short-term rehabilitation services to people who cannot immediately return to their homes because of an accident or illness. We also provide long-term care for individuals who are unable to care for themselves. We look at each person from an individual perspective. We then utilize a team approach working with the residents and their family to develop a unique plan of care to meet their needs.