Nursing Home Receptionist
Schenectady Center is seeking an experienced Receptionist to work Full-Time during the day for our skilled nursing facility located in Schenectady, NY.
- Ensure compliance of all entrants to the facility
- Handle multi-line and busy phone system
- Assist administrative staff
- Communicate new admits/discharges
- Provide employee applications
- Incoming/outgoing mail coordination
- Make announcements via paging system and emails
- Must be professional, quick thinking, and able to multitask
- Prior front desk, administrative, and office experience
- High School Diploma
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid computer skills
- A very positive attitude with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be efficient in Word and Excel.
Schenectady Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 240-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located near the lively, reinvigorated downtown. With a long tradition of supporting the community-and being an active part of it-Schenectady Center is one of the newest in all of New York State with modern fixtures, contemporary features, and the latest amenities throughout. Our patient-centered therapy sessions are delivered by our caring, compassionate, expert team and will ensure that your program is tailored to your specific rehabilitation needs. Schenectady Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.